Iceland Energy Medicine Yoga Retreat
$3,291.00 – $4,012.00
Join Lauren Walker for an immersive retreat, in one of the world's truly special places!
Iceland Energy Medicine Yoga Retreat Rescheduled for April 15-21. Better weather, more sunlight, the same chance to see the Aurora! We’ll be there for the First Day of Summer Celebration which happens on April 19 in 2018. This celebration is a throwback to when they only celebrated two seasons, Winter and Summer.
Join Lauren Walker for an immersive retreat, in one of the world’s truly special places!
- Morning EMYoga practice
- Evening EMYoga practice
- Foodie walking tour of Reykjavik
- Four nights in a luxury hotel in Reykjavik
- Two nights in the south of Iceland
- Full guided tour (with secret extras) of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- Gullfoss’ natural gorgeousness
- Geysir natural spring (time-able eruptions and a good indication of what’s going on below!)
- Thingvellir’s cultural and historic past
- Photo op at Faxi waterfall
- Folklore fun at Haukadalur
- Science, history and more natural beauty than you can shake an elf at (Icelandic “ha”)
- Nighttime sky gazing in the perfect dark of nature to spy the Northern Lights (winter & spring trips)
- Two chances in the south to see the lights – jump into the on-property Viking Pool or separate jacuzzi with a hot (or cold) drink and wait for the show
- Reykjanes Peninsula day trip
- Visit Hafnarfjördur (and the elves!)
- Cross the ‘bridge’ and the continental divide between the American and Eurasian plates – walk from America to Europe (ha)
- Check out the beautiful blue clay and bubbling hot spring of Seltún
- Watch the steam escape from the fumaroles and hot springs of Gunnuhver
- Head to the Blue Lagoon for a long soak
- Elevated entrance to the Blue Lagoon with extras
- Full day south coast explorations
- Exact adventure locations will be determined by the season and weather
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Four full dinners (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Transportation to and from Keflavik (KEF) airport
- Free wifi
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Iceland
- Two dinners
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
What is Energy Medicine Yoga?
Imagine if you had a 20-40 minute practice that would allow you to feel strong, balanced and stress-free no matter what was going on in your life? Imagine what it would be like for your physical body to feel more easeful and recover better? What would you be able to offer the world if you were able to digest your experiences and help identify and achieve your goals, professionally and spiritually?
The goal of EMYoga is to balance the body. A strong yoga practice, woven through with the 9 energy systems, speaks to the body in its own language. These techniques are easy to learn and master and they empower your current yoga practice while awakening dormant energies and helping the body to heal and thrive. You’ll learn ancient lost techniques and new powerful tools to boost the power of your practice.
EMYoga is a synthesis of yoga and Energy Medicine. The power of this style of yoga is that it greatly increases the benefits of a regular yoga practice without increasing the time devoted to it. Incorporating simple techniques into an existing practice, or doing these simple techniques on their own, helps to balance the nine energy systems of the body. When in balance, these energy systems help to keep you strong, vital, healthy and focused. They work on your immune system, endocrine system and lymphatic systems especially. Additionally, we work with focus on breath for releasing pain and stuck energy as well as learning techniques to change your habit fields, helping to foster the ability to implement new, positive habits for overall health and well being.Learn more about EMYOGA
Lauren created Energy Medicine Yoga, which is her signature style and complements any kind of practice you do. Using simple to learn techniques based on ancient practices and wisdom, the student can increase the efficacy of their practice while actually diminishing the time practiced. Energy Medicine Yoga is a powerful practice for decreasing anxiety and stress, increasing energy, core strength, and well-being. It can also be pivotal in healing longstanding physical and emotional issues. It is easy to learn, fun, intuitive and empowering.Learn more about Lauren
Atrium Room (Single Occupancy), Superior Executive (Single Occupancy), Atrium Room (Double Occupancy), Superior Executive (Double Occupancy)